Starting a new health regimen can be easy by making it a habit. One of the easiest changes you can make to your health and wellness is in what you're eating. Taking a daily multivitamin is a big part of that, as it can give you the essential vitamins and key nutrients you need to help your immune system, digestive system, and more. Taking your daily vitamin supplement can be fun! One easy way to do this is by taking an adult gummy multivitamin, which is also a great option for those unable to swallow pills. A gummy vitamin still has every essential nutrient that any multivitamin would have but in a chewable form. Let's go through the best gummy vitamins for women on the market in 2020. All of these chewable vitamins contain important ingredients that include calcium, vitamin D, vitamin B, vitamin E, and many other key vitamins.
What Vitamins Are Essential for Health?Every multivitamin product on the market offers a ton of different vitamins, all packed into one convenient tablet. To know what vitamins and nutrients do what, let’s quickly break down the essential vitamins for wellbeing: B Vitamins – Vitamin B, B12, all support energy in the body Vitamin A – helps the immune system, vital organs, and vision Calcium – strong bones and teeth Vitamin D – supports bone health, hair strength. (We also get vitamin D from the sun!) Magnesium – bone health, supply energy, regulate muscle function, balance blood sugar, reduce stress Vitamin E – an antioxidant that helps the immune system function Iron – supplies energy, regulates brain function and red blood cells
The 8 Best Gummy Vitamins for Women
1. OLLY The Perfect Womens Gummy MultivitaminThis gummy multivitamin offers vitamins A, B, E, D, C biotin, folic acid all in a blissful berry flavor. A gummy vitamin can make it easy and fun to get your recommended dose of essential nutrients. These vitamins can help with overall health, hair and nail growth, and immune system function. Olly also offers a prenatal gummy vitamin for women who are expecting.
2. Centrum MultiGummies for WomenCentrum is a tried-and-true brand that is trusted by health professionals and customers alike, which is why it’s available so widely. This women’s gummy multivitamin contains iron, vitamin D3, vitamin B, and antioxidants. These help support energy, metabolism, and immunity.
3. Havasu Nutrition Premium Multivitamin Gummies for Men and WomenHealth company Havasu Nutrition has a gummy vitamin that is for both men and women and contains vitamin A, vitamin C, B vitamins, vitamin E, biotin, and zinc. They are gelatin free, iron-free, and have 3 grams of sugar per serving. These vitamins offer a tasty way to get your daily dose of energy and wellbeing, as well as maintain your dental and skin health.
4. Nature's Way Alive! Women’s Gummy VitaminsThese gummy vitamins by Nature’s Way provide the full vitamin B complex, meaning you’re getting every B vitamin needed to maintain wellbeing. These supplements contain 16 vitamins and minerals, are gelatin free, dairy-free, peanut-free, soy-free, wheat-free, and contain no artificial flavoring. They have a delicious fruits and veggies flavor that’s made with fruit-based pectin.
5. One A Day Natural Fruit Bites Multivitamin for WomenOne A Day’s gummy vitamin is specially formulated to boost immune health, with vitamins A, D, E, B6, B12, zinc, biotin, and other nutrients. These vitamins are vegetarian, gluten-free, gelatin-free, non-GMO, and contain no artificial sweeteners or high fructose corn syrup. One A Day offers gummy multivitamins for men, children, and adults over 50 years old as well.
6. SmartyPants Women's Formula Gummy MultivitaminsSmartyPants is one of the best-selling multivitamins online, and it’s not just for its fun packaging. These multivitamins are packed with 17 essential nutrients, including vitamin C, D3, B12, K2, biotin, zinc, and Omega-3 fish oil. They’re non-GMO, dairy-free, peanut-free, gluten-free, and have no artificial colors or sweeteners. The nutrients packed in this formula help maintain healthy skin, hair, and bone strength. The iodine in these vitamins is also essential for maintaining thyroid support.
7. Nature’s Bounty Optimal Solutions Women's MultivitaminNature’s Bounty Optimal Solutions offers a great product for those looking to maintain healthy hair and nails, with 50mg of collagen per serving. This gummy multivitamin comes in a raspberry flavor and provides immune system support and a good dose of energy. Their formula contains vitamins D, C, A, zinc, biotin, and B vitamins.
8. Garden of Life mykind Organics Women’s Gummy VitaminsThis organic formula from Garden of Life’s Whole Food Gummies line is certified non-GMO, vegan, and organic. It’s also gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, and is chock-full of essential vitamins and nutrients. The bottle contains 9 organic whole fruits in all of the gummies and is made with pectin instead of gelatin, so you can assure it’s good for you. This is a great certified Kosher option for anyone looking for a Kosher gummy multivitamin. Garden of Life also offers their gummies in a kid’s formula and as a prenatal vitamin.
Before You Buy, Think About What Vitamins You NeedIt’s important that before you start a new daily vitamin regimen, consider what you need for your body. Everyone’s body is different, with different immune system functions, gut health, and a ton of other health and wellness aspects. If you start a new multivitamin and you’re not seeing results after a few months, try a new one. If you’re unsure if you should be taking a multivitamin, it’s best to talk to your doctor or healthcare provider. You may not need a multivitamin and may just need to take one or two vitamin supplements instead. Keep in mind a multivitamin is meant to supplement the nutrients you’re already getting from your food intake and should not be a replacement. Multivitamins are also not intended to treat or prevent any disease. If you’re looking to start a new health regimen and help your body, a gummy multivitamin is a great – and delicious – step to a new, healthier you.
Featured Image Legacy