Skin issue is common these days. There are lots of paraffin products available in the market, which promise to keep your skin glowing and younger-looking, but it’s quite difficult to choose the best product for your skin type. Here you can choose the best paraffin wax bath for hands and feet from the list given below:
Quick Comparison Between the 6 Best Paraffin Wax Baths[table id=22 /]
1. Revlon Moisturizing Paraffin Bath for Smoother Skin, RVSP3501Check Latest Price on Amazon
- This unit is designed for both feet and hands.
- It features 2 thermal mitts, 3 pounds of wax, and 30 glove liners.
- It warms up very fast.
- Wax gets melted in 60 minutes.
- It features a complete range of heat comfort levels.
- Affordable product
- Easy to store and lightweight
- Different temperature controls offer different heat options
- Quicker wax heating time in comparison with other machines
- Comes with 3lbs of wax as well as other important accessories, making this machine an amazing value proposition
- Not suitable for a size 10 or higher
- Not enough deep for submerging wrists
2. Dr. Scholl's Quick Heat Paraffin Spa BathCheck Latest Price on Amazon
- It incorporates 2 thermal mitts, 3 pounds of wax, and 30 glove liners.
- Its wax can be ready to use in 60 minutes only.
- It features an adjustable dial for customizing multiple heat levels.
- It includes an indicator light that glows during its operation.
- It’s a great paraffin wax bath for the price.
- It features variable temperature control setting.
- A large capacity unit which is perfect for any shape and size of hands and feet.
- Great price for the brand.
- Softens and smoothens skin.
- Offers therapeutic treatment and thermal relief of pain caused by joint inflammation, arthritis, and bursitis.
- Strong odor of wax
3. True Glow by Conair Thermal Paraffin BathCheck Latest Price on Amazon
- This paraffin wax bath is infused with aloe vera.
- It is smaller in size.
- It comes very inexpensively.
- It includes 1 pound of aloe vera wax.
- It offers a hydrating and exfoliating spa therapy.
- Good product for a tight budget
- Revives the skin with aloe vera treatment
- Softens and calms the skin on hands, heels, and elbows.
- Not suitable for larger hands or feet.
- No temperature control.
4. Salon Sundry Spa Paraffin Wax WarmerCheck Latest Price on Amazon
- Larger unit that includes a 12” by 7” tub.
- It features an LED indicator to display the set temperature.
- It includes professional grate wax to offer a salon wax bath.
- It comes with a user manual.
- It features a sleek composite frame and a metal interior.
- This larger unit features variable temperature control and includes a power button.
- Easy to refresh for using repeatedly.
- Offers a well-lit and handy readout to the users.
- Its handles are easy and safe to move.
- Allows fast wax meltdown.
- The larger tub is comfortable to fit any size of hand or foot.
- Not cost-effective
- Not extremely durable
5. Therabath Professional Thermotherapy Paraffin BathCheck Latest Price on Amazon
- Comes with 6-9 pounds of wax capacity
- Offers authenticated wax bath
- Includes user manual
- Offers a 5-year limited warranty
- Made in the USA
- Durable, lightweight, and energy efficient
- Relieves muscle stiffness
- Aids in good blood circulation
- Provides relief of pain caused by arthritis
- Hypoallergenic, odorless, and colorless
- Suitable for utilizing in every paraffin bath
- Professional refill of paraffin to offer out-of-the-box performance
- We didn't find any cons of this product. It is just that awesome.
6. Homedics Paraspa Plus Paraffin BathCheck Latest Price on Amazon
- Security system with locking latch
- 3lbs of hypoallergenic wax and 20 plastic liners to smooth skin
- Ready light shows when to use it
- No dye or scent added
- Easy to store and operate
- Perfect balance between price and value
- Delivers smooth and healthy-looking skin
- Soothes and hydrates for delivering a baby soft skin
- Very hot wax
- Too small to handle the larger feet
Buying Guide to Choose Best Paraffin Wax BathsReviewing all the machines listed above will help you find out the best paraffin wax bath that can be utilized for softening your skin of hands and feet and to get some pain relief as well. You can avail this therapeutic treatment at home and enjoy the complete salon benefits. Let’s discuss how to choose the best paraffin bath.
BuildThe best paraffin bath machines are made from non-inflammable and durable ABS plastic. Basically, its interior tank must be made of a material which allows heat distribution; hence anodized aluminum is preferred. Even and controlled heating is delivered by powerful heating elements. There must be insulation on every side so that the melted wax temperature can be kept constant and the heat can’t escape anyway. The electric cord must be grounded, heavy-duty, and hospital-grade.
Adjustable Temperature SettingsThe best paraffin bath must be designed for melting the wax and keeping perfectly balanced temperature. Colorless and odorless paraffin is an amazing medium for holding various types of scents, oils, and herbs. You can add ginger oil, mint extract, and pepper flakes to the paraffin bath, in order to get a soothing sensation on your joint pain.
Design & AppearanceA larger and wider tank can hold more melted paraffin wax and offers more room in which you can immerse your body parts which to be treated. The external case still must be enough compact not for eating up much space and definitely should be resistant to scratches and durable enough. An inner grille can hide the gathered particles at the bottom and increase the pleasing comfort.
Special FeaturesThe best paraffin bath must include 1 or 2 versatile features for making the paraffin wax therapy an amazing experience. A fast-melt switch is helpful in time extension. A temperature dial is helpful in controlling the melted wax temperature for avoiding the accidental scalding.
Final VerdictHope you have found the above-listed items perfect for your age and skin as the list incorporates the selection which can be used by both younger and mature women. We will consider the Therabath Professional Thermotherapy Paraffin Bath as the best paraffin wax bath according to price, value and pleasing comfort it delivers.
Featured Image Legacy