Skin issue is common these days. There are lots of paraffin products available in the market, which promise to keep your skin glowing and younger-looking, but it’s quite difficult to choose the best product for your skin type.
Here you can choose the best paraffin wax bath for hands and feet from the list given below:
Table of Contents
- Quick Comparison Between the 6 Best Paraffin Wax Baths
- Buying Guide to Choose Best Paraffin Wax Baths
- Final Verdict
Quick Comparison Between the 6 Best Paraffin Wax Baths
1. Revlon Moisturizing Paraffin Bath for Smoother Skin, RVSP3501
- This unit is designed for both feet and hands.
- It features 2 thermal mitts, 3 pounds of wax, and 30 glove liners.
- It warms up very fast.
- Wax gets melted in 60 minutes.
- It features a complete range of heat comfort levels.
The Revlon Moisturizing Paraffin Bath is an amazing product to get smoother skin at an affordable price. The most important reason behind its popularity is its capacity of heating up the wax faster than normal. This paraffin wax bath features variable temperature settings and this is the biggest selling point of this product. There are numerous individuals who prefer their wax on the warm side, whereas some people want things on the scalding side.
Providing soothing and safe thermal pain relief to the patients who are suffering from joint pain and arthritis, this paraffin bath gives the best heat therapy at home. This machine is the ready and fast solution to getting instant relief from body pain. So, you can stop taking pills and relieve your pain in a better way. You can make the therapy last longer by mixing some healing oils or herbs into the melted wax.
- Affordable product
- Easy to store and lightweight
- Different temperature controls offer different heat options
- Quicker wax heating time in comparison with other machines
- Comes with 3lbs of wax as well as other important accessories, making this machine an amazing value proposition
- Not suitable for a size 10 or higher
- Not enough deep for submerging wrists
2. Dr. Scholl's Quick Heat Paraffin Spa Bath
- It incorporates 2 thermal mitts, 3 pounds of wax, and 30 glove liners.
- Its wax can be ready to use in 60 minutes only.
- It features an adjustable dial for customizing multiple heat levels.
- It includes an indicator light that glows during its operation.
- It’s a great paraffin wax bath for the price.
- It features variable temperature control setting.
All products of Dr. Scholl are known as the best products to take care of your feet. Hence, it also makes sense that the Quick Heat Paraffin Spa Bath of Dr. Scholl will do the best treatment for your feet as well. According to its price range, this unit works greater than others, and this makes it the best paraffin wax bath for feet and hands of every size and shape. This machine also features a variable temperature control setting that enables to get the wax to the comfortable heat option as per your preference.
Users of this product enjoy due to its ability to soften their skin; however, here you need to note that the wax that it includes has a strong smell. Still, this product is not a costly option if you are seeking a long-durable fast heating paraffin wax bath.
- A large capacity unit which is perfect for any shape and size of hands and feet.
- Great price for the brand.
- Softens and smoothens skin.
- Offers therapeutic treatment and thermal relief of pain caused by joint inflammation, arthritis, and bursitis.
- Strong odor of wax
3. True Glow by Conair Thermal Paraffin Bath
- This paraffin wax bath is infused with aloe vera.
- It is smaller in size.
- It comes very inexpensively.
- It includes 1 pound of aloe vera wax.
- It offers a hydrating and exfoliating spa therapy.
Are you looking for an affordable and smaller unit? Then True Glow by Conair Thermal Paraffin Bath is perfect for you. You can get this at a pretty affordable price, but you need to control your expectations. This unit’s capacity is not very large and its smaller size is possibly not the best option for the persons with larger hands or feet. However, the unit’s design is pretty nice and you can easily store it away due to its smaller size while not in operation. Although it’s not the best option for the people who are looking for using their paraffin bath regularly, this unit is good for the beginners who want a budget-friendly product.
As the name says, this wax bath offers a true glow and immediately revives the dry skin on hands, heels, and elbows. It gives a rejuvenating experience for almost 10-15 minutes while heating and soothing your skin. Due to infusion with aloe vera, it hydrates the skin with intense exfoliation. Although it’s small in size, people find it a good product for the price.
- Good product for a tight budget
- Revives the skin with aloe vera treatment
- Softens and calms the skin on hands, heels, and elbows.
- Not suitable for larger hands or feet.
- No temperature control.
4. Salon Sundry Spa Paraffin Wax Warmer
- Larger unit that includes a 12” by 7” tub.
- It features an LED indicator to display the set temperature.
- It includes professional grate wax to offer a salon wax bath.
- It comes with a user manual.
- It features a sleek composite frame and a metal interior.
- This larger unit features variable temperature control and includes a power button.
The comfortable Salon Sundry Spa Paraffin Wax Warmer is an amazing choice which comes with a larger tub. It is amazing at wax melting quickly; however, it sometimes gets excessively hot if you don’t monitor the temperature properly. This paraffin wax bath gives you a salon treatment and its wax safeguards your feet and hands from the heating elements. This hot wax bath is a great option if you are seeking a high-end heated paraffin bath.
It allows you to use salon wax and includes temperature indicating LED display and also the composite grate that can be used to protect your skin from heat. This ready-to-use model is quite professional than the other paraffin wax bath models on this list. It even comes with a manual guide which offers easy instructions for the people who are using a paraffin bath for the first time.
- Easy to refresh for using repeatedly.
- Offers a well-lit and handy readout to the users.
- Its handles are easy and safe to move.
- Allows fast wax meltdown.
- The larger tub is comfortable to fit any size of hand or foot.
- Not cost-effective
- Not extremely durable
5. Therabath Professional Thermotherapy Paraffin Bath
- Comes with 6-9 pounds of wax capacity
- Offers authenticated wax bath
- Includes user manual
- Offers a 5-year limited warranty
- Made in the USA
The Therabath Professional Thermotherapy Paraffin Bath is a device which has been developed over the years, and it can be considered that this is the best version to now. Now Therabath offers a paraffin bath which is 25% more intense than previous, making it greater and easier to use on your hands and feet. The tub is made of anodized aluminum that means you are going to have a unit which is both energy-efficient and lightweight as well.
You will get an aesthetically pleasing bath from this tub and the tub is finished in white with tan lid. Its paraffin wax can be utilized in every type of bath, which is extremely handy for the homeowners who like to take more than a single kind of paraffin wax bath. During a tough competition, this model out-muscled all the competitors with its extraordinary performance and great elements. It is highly effective in relieving pain caused by arthritis and greatly smoothens and softens the cracked and dry skin, giving it a lucrative texture. You will get the most reliable and safest therapy session from this wax bath.
- Durable, lightweight, and energy efficient
- Relieves muscle stiffness
- Aids in good blood circulation
- Provides relief of pain caused by arthritis
- Hypoallergenic, odorless, and colorless
- Suitable for utilizing in every paraffin bath
- Professional refill of paraffin to offer out-of-the-box performance
- We didn't find any cons of this product. It is just that awesome.
6. Homedics Paraspa Plus Paraffin Bath
- Security system with locking latch
- 3lbs of hypoallergenic wax and 20 plastic liners to smooth skin
- Ready light shows when to use it
- No dye or scent added
- Easy to store and operate
The Homodics Paraspa Plus Paraffin Bath is extremely a thermostatically heated unit which includes 3lbs of wax and 20 plastic liners which you can use for slowing down the wax’s cooling once it has been implemented to the body part that you want to be treated. The wax bath includes a grate which covers the heating ingredients inside, making sure that the skin does not experience the ingredient. It also includes a safe locking latch which can prevent the wax from spilling out at the time when it cools or heats.
Well, we think this wax bath is made amazingly for using with your hands because its shape and size make it quite difficult to handle for everybody who has larger feet. It definitely offers a smooth skin on the hands by its treatment and is efficient in dealing with the pain relief. It comes with a user manual which recommends leaving this unit always on and that is why its security latch comes in handy as well; however, this decision is completely up to your capacity of storing it while not operating it.
- Perfect balance between price and value
- Delivers smooth and healthy-looking skin
- Soothes and hydrates for delivering a baby soft skin
- Very hot wax
- Too small to handle the larger feet
Buying Guide to Choose Best Paraffin Wax Baths
Reviewing all the machines listed above will help you find out the best paraffin wax bath that can be utilized for softening your skin of hands and feet and to get some pain relief as well. You can avail this therapeutic treatment at home and enjoy the complete salon benefits.
Let’s discuss how to choose the best paraffin bath.
The best paraffin bath machines are made from non-inflammable and durable ABS plastic. Basically, its interior tank must be made of a material which allows heat distribution; hence anodized aluminum is preferred. Even and controlled heating is delivered by powerful heating elements. There must be insulation on every side so that the melted wax temperature can be kept constant and the heat can’t escape anyway. The electric cord must be grounded, heavy-duty, and hospital-grade.
Adjustable Temperature Settings
The best paraffin bath must be designed for melting the wax and keeping perfectly balanced temperature. Colorless and odorless paraffin is an amazing medium for holding various types of scents, oils, and herbs. You can add ginger oil, mint extract, and pepper flakes to the paraffin bath, in order to get a soothing sensation on your joint pain.
Design & Appearance
A larger and wider tank can hold more melted paraffin wax and offers more room in which you can immerse your body parts which to be treated. The external case still must be enough compact not for eating up much space and definitely should be resistant to scratches and durable enough. An inner grille can hide the gathered particles at the bottom and increase the pleasing comfort.
The best paraffin bath must include 1 or 2 versatile features for making the paraffin wax therapy an amazing experience. A fast-melt switch is helpful in time extension. A temperature dial is helpful in controlling the melted wax temperature for avoiding the accidental scalding.
Hope you have found the above-listed items perfect for your age and skin as the list incorporates the selection which can be used by both younger and mature women. We will consider the Therabath Professional Thermotherapy Paraffin Bath as the best paraffin wax bath according to price, value and pleasing comfort it delivers.