Who says skincare products are just for women? Men have now begun to understand the importance of a proper skincare routine by investing in products that will make a difference in their health and appearance. For those who are looking for the best skincare products for men, we have compiled a list of 10 must-haves!
Before Getting StartedBefore getting started finding the best skincare products for men, it is important to ask yourself a few questions. Do you have oily, dry, or sensitive skin? What type of results do you want to achieve? What is your problem area? Do you want to reduce wrinkles and fine lines, or are you simply wanting to restore moisture in your face to improve your overall health and appearance? The type of skin you have and the reason you need a skincare routine will help determine the type of products you will want to use.
The 10 Best Skin Care Products
1. Jack Black Pure Clean Daily Facial CleanserFacial cleanser is one of the best skincare products a man can use, and this facial cleanser is first on our list. There are four key ingredients to this facial cleanser: aloe, organic sage leaf, chamomile, and rosemary. It is gentle on any skin type and should be used daily for cleansing and toning. Jack Black was voted the #1 best-selling skincare brand for men in 2017 and continues to be a leader in skin care products today.
2. Marlowe No. 123 Men’s Facial MoisturizerMarlowe No. 123 facial moisturizer for men hydrates the face and slows the aging process. It can be used on all skin types and locks in moisture with a lightweight feel. Marlowe No. 123 is paraben-free, phthalate-free, and not tested on animals. It is made from green tea, passionflower fruit, and willow bark extract. These ingredients are combined to create a revitalizing lotion to smooth, nourish, and hydrate the skin.
3. Rugged & Dapper Detox & Acne Face Mask for MenMen who suffer from acne breakouts and other blemishes need a skincare product that can fight against them. Rugged & Dapper detox and acne face mask for men helps keep breakouts from forming by shrinking pores, extracting toxins, and rehydrating the skin. Even if you do not suffer from acne breakouts, this detox and acne face mask is perfect for keeping breakouts at bay. The ingredients found in Rugged & Dapper detox and acne face mask are all-natural and include kaolin clay, aloe vera, spirulina, sea kelp, antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals.
4. Brickell Men’s Daily Essential Face MoisturizerThis face moisturizer by Brickell has hyaluronic acid, green tea, and jojoba. Hyaluronic acid hydrates the skin, reverses wrinkles, and slows the aging process, which is what makes it such a sought-after and highly effective ingredient in skincare products. Men of all ages with all skin types can benefit from this daily face moisturizer as the ingredients are gentle, effective, and all-natural. The ingredients are 100% all-natural and 83% organic.
5. L’Oreal Paris Men Expert Vita Lift w/ SPF 15 SunscreenL’Oreal Paris has created a moisturizer for men to fight the five signs of aging: wrinkles, loss of firmness, sagging of skin, roughness, and dryness. The best part about this moisturizer is the added sun protection you get when you use it. For this reason, you should apply the Vita Lift moisturizer every morning before going outside. You can also apply each night after showering.
6. Lumin Men’s Dark Circle Defense Eye CreamUnfortunately, dark circles do not discriminate. They can be found on both men and women, which is why Lumin has created this dark circle defense eye cream for men. This dark circle eye cream is made with ginger, green tea, licorice root, B3, and caffeine. The caffeine helps tighten and reduce puffiness to minimize the dark circles under your eyes. While many skincare products focus on moisturizing, hydrating, and alleviating wrinkles, this eye cream focuses solely on reducing the puffiness and discoloration of dark circles under the eyes.
7. Mr. Alpha Collagen Retinol Cream for MenCollagen is a natural protein in the body that keeps the skin plump and firm. We make less collagen as we age, which is how wrinkles begin to form. To boost the growth of collagen and to tighten the skin, you can use a collagen retinol cream. Retinoids trigger your body to produce collagen, which will keep your skin tight, toned, and firm. Additionally, retinoids also cause blood vessels to grow, which can correct discoloration on your face from sun or acne damage.
8. Stay Sharp Naturals Men’s Exfoliating Face ScrubExfoliating the skin is when you take an abrasive material to scrub the skin to clean pores and reduce oil buildups. Stay Sharp Naturals is made with aloe, witch hazel, and kaolin clay to give you a gentle, but firm, exfoliation. Exfoliating your skin will not only clean your pores and flush your skin from toxic buildups, but it will also help keep breakouts from happening. It is both preventative and defensive in keeping your skin healthy.
9. Gold Bond Men’s Essentials Everyday Hand and Body LotionIt’s not just your face that needs to be taken care of, especially if you are a man who works with his hands. Hands can crack and form calluses, leaving the hands rough to the touch. To keep your hands and body smooth and hydrated, a quality hand and body lotion is necessary.
10. HommeFace Daily 3-Step Routine for MenThis trio skincare set comes with three different products for you to use daily. The first step is to wash your face with the daily face wash. The second step is to apply the herbal spray toner to your face. Last, you will apply a pump of the face moisturizer to your face. Each of these products is paraben-free, sulfate-free, and fragrance-free, and they are made from all-natural ingredients with no chemicals or colorants.
Featured Image Legacy